I really thought allsolutionsnetwork was a horrible site and it had too much stuff jumbled up together. Which really turned me off, but since this site is FREE to join I said let me try it out and see if I really can EARN MONEY. To my surprise I received an email in my yahoo account stating that Promotional Solutions sent you a payment of $5.63 USD. Wahoo... and I didn't really do anything. I just signed up for free trials and canceled after a few days. You get paid around the 29th of each month. The only thing with this site is that you have to sign up for free trials every month. That means signing up and canceling every month. So try it out and see how you like it by clicking this link Join Here. Let me know what you think about the site.
Here is a Copy of my Payment I received.....
Here is a Copy of my Payment I received.....

No comments:
Post a Comment