Earn While Online

Earn While Online helps you to get a guide on different work at home programs that work and to let you earn extra cash or items.

Note: These Programs Do Not Make You Get Rich Over Night....It's Just To Help You Get A Little Funds In Your Pocket/Account.

Monday, 2 May 2011

Paid2YouTube



At Paid2YouTube.com , you get paid to view YouTube Videos.
The process is easy! You simply click a video and view to earn money. You can earn even more by referring friends. You'll get paid $0.005 for each video you personally view, $0.10 for each comment you leave, and $0.15 for each subscription you make. Payment requests can be made every day and are processed through PayPal. The minimum payout is $10.00.

I signed up for this site I do see where I have earned my pocket change. Hey who am I to complain it's FREE and cents do add up so I'll continue to do this. If you have FREE time and bored  sign up at Paid2YouTube.com
You have nothing to lose. If you don't mind looking at YouTube videos for 4 seconds each stick with it if not move on to the next.




Leave a Comment Let me know how it goes for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment